If you’d like to improve the rankings of your website and get more organic traffic from Google, you need to get quality backlinks to your site. Of course, this is only one of the things that have an impact on rankings. Don’t forget about On-Page optimization and the quality of the content (there are around 200 other factors that Google can take into account).
In this article, we’ll focus on how to get quality backlinks that can make the difference and get your site on the first page of Google.
So, are you ready to learn how to get good quality backlinks with proven strategies that work really well in 2020 and are going to be effective in 2021 as well?
How to Get Good Quality Backlinks
There are many strategies on how to get quality backlinks. Let us consider some of the most effective link building strategies below.
Strategy #1 – How to Get Quality Backlinks with High-Quality Content
People love helpful and top-notch content. They love it so much that they are going to link back to your site if you give them what they want. Invest your time and money in creating high-quality content. Here are some of the most popular and tested ways how you can land quality links with high-quality content:
- Create an engaging article that matches the interests of the audience and offer it as a guest post on relevant sites with good SEO metrics like DA, TF, PA, etc.
- Do unique in-depth research and publish it on your own site. It can be a case study, original research related to some trends in your industry, or surveys. Typically, this type of content can attract a lot of backlinks of high quality from other sites.
- Create comprehensive guides and useful resources on topics that are relevant to your business, products, or services and publish them on your site. This is where you need to create long-form blog posts (from 5,000 to 10,000 words and more) that will highlight each and every aspect of the subject matter that your target audience is interested in. As a rule, long-form, high-quality content not only ranks better in Google but also attracts more backlinks.
- Create evergreen content that is going to be relevant over the course of time and build a library around it.
- On the other hand, create content that is worth mentioning in the news and media.
- Create high-quality and eye-catching visual content like infographics, charts, videos, etc.
- Create content that is proven to generate backlinks. According to the study done by BuzzSumo, you should focus on “how to” articles, listicles, quizzes, why posts, videos, and infographics.
Strategy #2 – Promote Your High-Quality Content Like Crazy
The most common mistake that many marketers and business owners make is not promoting their content. They can invest dozens of hours or hundreds of bucks in creating high-quality content, and then they fall flat when it comes to promoting it. In fact, you need to get as many eyeballs to your content as possible. Only in this case it will generate backlinks, leads, and even sales.
There are many content distribution platforms that you can leverage.
- Product hunt
- Quora and Reddit
- Buzzfeed Advertise
- Facebook Groups
- Outbrain and Taboola.
Some of them are free. Some of them are paid. So it’s up to you which of them to use. It may also be a good idea to boost your content visibility with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Snapchat Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, if you have a budget for this, of course.
Strategy #3 – Become a Go-To Expert and Credible Source of Information for Bloggers and Journalists
This strategy is not new, but it still works really well. There are a couple of websites that connect bloggers and journalists with experts in different niches. It works really simple. You need to provide your intake on the related topic. If a blogger or journalist likes it, they can use it and give you credit and link back to your website. And don’t limit yourself to HARO. There are many other similar sites like SourceBottle, PitchRate, Cision, Reporter Connection, MuckRack.com, MediaKitty.com, etc.
Strategy #4 – Find Broken Links and Turn Them into Links to Your Website
Many sites may contain broken links, which is not good for their SEO. They don’t even know about this. So this is your chance to kill 2 birds with one stone. You can help them improve their SEO and get valuable backlinks to your site, offering them to link to your high-quality content.
Strategy #5 – Turn Brand Mentions into Backlinks
You may not know this, but you can be surprised that many sites can mention your brand on their sites. This is a perfect opportunity to turn those brand mentions into backlinks. First of all, you need to find brand mentions. You can do it with the help of an SEO tool like Ahrefs, SemRush, etc. Then you need to reach out to the webmasters of those sites, thank them for mentioning your brand and kindly ask them for a backlink.
Strategy #6 – Replicate the Best Backlinks of Your Top 3-5 Competitors That Are Ranking Well in Google
This is a great strategy to combine with other link building strategies that we’ve mentioned in this blog post. To implement it, you need to do competitor backlink analysis.
For this, you will need to use a pro link checker. With the help of a link analyzer or link finder, you find all the juicy backlinks of your competitors, download them in a CSV file and create one spreadsheet with the best backlinks of your top 3-5 competitors.
Easy, right? The next step is to replicate them. That’s where you may need help from an experienced backlink builder.
Strategy #7 – Get Quality Backlinks from Resource Pages with High Authority
Backlinks from high authority resource pages are juicy and worth building them. How do you get them? Make a search query in Google like “useful resources,” “additional resources,” or “helpful resources,” and your keyword. Find a list of pages. Reach out to the webmasters and ask to link to your high-quality content.
Get Quality Backlinks with NextLeadLinks.com
So now you know how to get good quality backlinks. What’s next? You can either build them on your own or ask our skilled link building experts from NextLeadLinks.com help you get quality backlinks. If you choose the second option, you’ll be able to buy the best backlinks from the sites with the best metrics.
Test our premium services and purchase your first links now.